Choose your best option from our categories or use search box:
All DIN standards are published in German. Most German standards, whether they are national standards DIN, international standards ISO, electrical standards IEC or standards for the automotive industry VDA exists in English translation.
- DIN EN 13501-1 : 2019 - Fire classification of construction products and building elements - Part 1: Classification using data from reaction to fire tests
- DIN 50018 : 2013 - Testing in a saturated atmosphere in the presence of sulfur dioxide
- DIN EN 1176-2 : 2020 - Playground equipment and surfacing - Part 2: Additional specific safety requirements and test methods for swings (includes Amendment :2019)
International ISO standards are intended to ensure quality, efficiency and safety services, systems and products.
- ISO 9000:2015 Standard - Quality management systems -- Requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard - Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary
- ISO 55000 Standard - Asset management
- ISO 14001:2015 Standard - Environmental management systems
ASTM International, formerly known as American Society for Testing and Materials, is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
British Standards Institution, is the national standards body of the United Kingdom. BSI produces technical standards on a wide range of products and services and also supplies certification and standards-related services to businesses.
BSI standards cover building and civil engineering, materials and chemicals, electrotechnology, consumer products and services, healthcare, management systems and information technology.
- BS EN 15426 : 2018 - Candles. Specification for sooting behaviour
- BS EN 50126-1 : 2017 - Railway Applications. The Specification and Demonstration of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) Generic RAMS Process
- BS EN 16454 : 2015 - Intelligent transport systems. ESafety. ECall end to end conformance testing
The vast majority of devices that contain or use electronic or generate electricity relies on IEC International Standards and Conformity Assessment Systems to perform.
are standards published via Spanish national body available in Spanish or English language
- UNE EN 14683 : 2019 - Medical face masks - Requirements and test methods
VDA represent manuals, technical publications for Quality Management in the automotive industry, manuals. The VDA standard is broken into two parts, Management + Products and Processes.
VDA 6 - Quality Audit Fundamentals, certification requirements for VDA 6.1, VDA 6.2, VDA 6.4 on the basis of ISO 9001
Automotive quality standards for organizations in supply chain.
- IATF 16949 : 2016 Quality management system for organizations in the automotive industry
- IATF Auditor Guide : 2017
QS 9000 - 5 pack Set of Automotive Quality Standards - FMEA + PPAP + SPC + MSA + APQP