European EN, DIN, ISO, IEC and VDA Standards
Choose your best option from our categories or use search box:
There are European standards for Engineering as Machine Parts, Turbines, Metallurgy, Food Industry Products, Rail Vehicles, Electrical Engineering, Health Service and Outfitting Articles.
- ILNAS EN 13480 : 2017 Standards - Metalic industrial piping
- ILNAS EN 50581 : 2012 - Technical documentation for the assessment of electrical and electronic products
- ILNAS EN 13306 : 2017 - Maintenance - Maintenance terminology
- EN 14511 Standard - Air conditioners
- EN 12195 Standard - Load restraining on road vehicles
- EN 13201 Standard - Road lighting
- EN 1090 Standard - Steel and aluminium structures
- ILNAS EN 1176 Standard - Playground equipment and surfacing - NEW
- EN 15221 Standard - Facility management
All DIN standards are published in German. Most German standards, whether they are national standards DIN, international standards ISO, electrical standards IEC or standards for the automotive industry VDA exists in English translation.
- DIN EN ISO 9000 - Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary
- DIN EN ISO 9001 - Quality management systems - Requirements
- DIN EN ISO 14001 - Umweltmanagementsysteme
International ISO standards are intended to ensure quality, efficiency and safety services, systems and products.
- ISO 9000:2015 Standard - Quality management systems -- Requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard - Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary
- ISO 55000 Standard - Asset management
- ISO 14001:2015 Standard - Environmental management systems
4. ETSI Standards
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute produces a variety of standards, specifications and reports to suit different purposes, in response to market demand. ETSI technology clusters provide a simple, easy to grasp overview of ETSI’s activities in ICT standardization. Each technology cluster represents a major component of a global ICT architecture.
The vast majority of devices that contain or use electronic or generate electricity relies on IEC International Standards and Conformity Assessment Systems to perform.
VDA represent manuals, technical publications for Quality Management in the automotive industry, manuals. The VDA standard is broken into two parts, Management + Products and Processes.
VDA 6 - Quality Audit Fundamentals, certification requirements for VDA 6.1, VDA 6.2, VDA 6.4 on the basis of ISO 9001
Automotive quality standards for organizations in supply chain.
- IATF 16949 : 2016 Quality management system for organizations in the automotive industry
- IATF Auditor Guide : 2017
QS 9000 - 5 pack Set of Automotive Quality Standards - FMEA + PPAP + SPC + MSA + APQP