PRICES include / exclude VAT
immediate downloadReleased: 1978-08-31
Methods for testing and rating terminal reheat units for air distribution systems Acoustic testing and rating
Price and currency
English Secure PDF
|Standard number:||BS 4857-2:1978|
|ISBN:||0 580 10277 7|
This standard BS 4857-2:1978 Methods for testing and rating terminal reheat units for air distribution systems is classified in these ICS categories:
- 17.140.20 Noise emitted by machines and equipment
- 91.140.30 Ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- 97.100.01 Heating appliances in general
This Part of this British Standard deals with methods of acoustic testing and rating of terminal reheat units, defined in Part 1 of the standard, for:
- static terminal attenuation;
- sound generation, upstream and downstream of the unit;
- radiation of sound from the casing.
Methods of testing and rating for static terminal attenuation; sound generation, upstream and downstream of the unit; radiation of sound from the casing.