Printed board assemblies - Part 1: Generic specification - Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies
Ensembles de cartes imprimées - Partie 1: Spécification générique - Exigences relatives aux ensembles électriques et électroniques brasés utilisant les techniques de montage en surface et associées
|Standard number:||IEC 61191-1:2018|
|Language:||English/French - Bilingual|
IEC 61191-1:2018 is also available as IEC 61191-1:2018 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 61191-1:2018 prescribes requirements for materials, methods and verification criteria for producing quality soldered interconnections and assemblies using surface mount and related assembly technologies. This part of IEC 61191 also includes recommendations for good manufacturing processes. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the requirements have been updated to be compliant with the acceptance criteria in IPC‑A-610F;
- the term "assembly drawing" has been changed to "assembly documentation" throughout;
- references to IEC standards have been corrected;
- Clause 9 was completely rewritten;
- Annex B was removed because there are already procedures for circuit board assemblies.