Set BS EN 13445 part 1 - 5 Unfired pressure vessels
Unfired pressure vessels
BS EN 13445:2021
set of parts 1 - 5
Saving is € 166 compared to buying individual titles BS EN 13445- !
The BS EN 13445 series comprises all parts of the European pressure vessels standards. This is the latest new edition of the series, Part 3 specifies requirements for the design of unfired pressure vessels.
NOTE This Part applies to design of vessels before putting into service. It may be used for in service calculation or analysis subject to appropriate adjustment
This set includes:
- BS EN 13445-1:2021 - General information on the design and manufacturing of vessels
- BS EN 13445-2:2021 - Unfired pressure vessels. Materials
- BS EN 13445-3:2021 - Specifying requirements for the design, construction, inspection and testing of unfired pressure vessels made from steels and steel castings as well as additional materials such as cast iron, aluminium and nickel
- BS EN 13445-4:2021 - Unfired pressure vessels. Fabrication
- BS EN 13445-5:2021 - Unfired pressure vessels. Inspection and testing
There are a further 3 standards in this series which can be bought separately in the shop, these three standards are more niche in the materials they relate to:
- BS EN 13445-6:2021 - Cast iron vessels
- BS EN 13445-7:2021 - Aluminium
- BS EN 13445-8:2021 – Nickel
What is BS EN 13445-3:2021 about?
This is the third in an eight-part series of European standards specifying requirements for the design, construction, inspection and testing of unfired pressure vessels made from steels and steel castings as well as additional materials such as cast iron, aluminium and nickel. BS EN 13445-3 covers the design of pressure vessels.
Who is BS EN 13445-3:2021 for?
Organizations that commission, design, build and maintain pressure vessels, mainly in:
- Oil and gas
- Process plant
- Energy generation (including nuclear)
- Food and drink
Users will be:
- Mechanical engineers
- Pressure vessels designers and manufacturers
- Inspectors and inspection bodies (notified bodies/approved bodies)
Why should you use BS EN 13445-3:2021?
It specifies requirements for the design of unfired pressure vessels covered by BS EN 13445-1 and constructed of steels in accordance with BS EN 13445-2.
Annex C of BS EN 13445-5 specifies requirements for the design of access and inspection openings, closing mechanisms and special locking elements.
The BS EN 13445 series is invaluable to those who want to demonstrate compliance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive (the PED). Use of BS EN 13445-3:2021 also helps with entry into new markets, facilitates trade, increases customer trust and manages risk.
NOTE: BS EN 13445-3:2021 applies to the design of vessels before putting into service. It may also be used for in service calculation or analysis subject to appropriate adjustment.
Unfired pressure vessels General
Unfired pressure vessels Materials
Unfired pressure vessels Design
Unfired pressure vessels Fabrication