Supplier Quality Requirements 7-Pack- Set of Automotive Quality Standards
New AIAG&VDA FMEA 2019, PPAP, SPC, MSA, new APQP 2024, Control Plan 2024, IATF 16949
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE - Supplier Quality Requirements 7-Pack
is available for Pre-Order
European Union shipping free
Worldwide shipping 39,00 EUR
Delivery date March 2024
|Supplier Quality Requirements 7-Pack- Set of Automotive Quality Standards
|2005 - 2024
Supplier Quality Requirements 7-Pack
The set includes the latest editions of the IATF 16949 and the Core Tools manuals: New APQP:2024, Control Plan:2024, PPAP, AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook, MSA, & SPC
- PPAP - Production Part Approval Process - Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) defines requirements for production part approval, including production and bulk materials. "Quality System Requirements - QS-9000" is the result of the work.....
- AIAG & VDA FMEA New Edition 2019 - The AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook is the new automotive industry reference manual for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, it is to be used as a guide to assist suppliers in the development of Design FMEA, Process FMEA, and Supplemental FMEA for Monitoring and System Response.
- SPC - Fundamental Statistical Process Control - This manual is an introduction to statistical process control and is intended to cover normally occurring SPC...
- MSA - Measurement System Analysis - This standard Measurement System Analysis - MSA - manual can be used by a supplier to develop data responding to the requirements of any of the three supplier assessment systems. Tables include gauge R&R, ANOVA calculation.......
- New APQP - Advanced ProdAPQP - Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Reference Manual:2024 - APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) is a cross-industry quality approach which was originally developed by the US automotive industry. This manual provides general guidelines for implementing APQP at all phases of new product and services development, from concept to launch
- New Control Plan First Edition:2024 Now a standalone document, the Control Plan 1st edition manual provides clarification on various requirements, further explanation on linkages to APQP processes, and detailed guidance on how to develop Control Plans, along with industry best practices for effectively using these plan
- IATF 16949:2016 - Quality management system for organizations in the automotive industry - IATF 16949 is aligned with ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems standard and fully respecting this structure and requirements. Certification to IATF 16949 is mandatory for organizations who wish to manufacture parts for the automotive industry....
All our standards are provided in English, ensuring they are accessible to a global audience. The clear, concise language used in these standards makes them easy to understand and implement, regardless of your level of expertise. With these standards, you can confidently navigate the complex world of automotive quality management, ensuring your products meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
In conclusion, the IATF 16949 + QS 9000 - 7 Pack is a comprehensive set of standards that can help you improve your processes, enhance your product quality, and increase your customer satisfaction. With these standards, you can stay ahead of the competition and deliver products that your customers can trust. Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your automotive quality management to the next level.
APQP - Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan
Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan
FMEA - New AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook - Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
Potential Failure Mode Effects Analysis, FMEA
CQI-12-3 Special Process: Coating System Assessment 3rd Edition
Special Process: Coating System Assessment
CQI-17-2 Special Process: Electronic Assembly Manufacturing-Soldering
Special Process: Electronic Assembly Manufacturing-Soldering
CQI-27 Special Process: Casting System Assessment
Special Process: Casting System Assessment 2nd Edition
CQI-24 Design Review Based on Failure Modes (DRBFM Reference Guide)
Design Review Based on Failure Modes (DRBFM Reference Guide)
QM - System Audit. Certification requirements.
Volume 8D - Problem Solving in 8 Disciplines Method, Process, Report